What? Southwest Florida Martial Arts Open Tournament
When? Saturday, September 8, 2018
Where? Holy Trinity Church (24411 Rampart Blvd. Port Charlotte, FL 33980)
Time: Registration Opens at 8:30-9:55 AM / Tournament Starts Promptly at 10 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience but due to technical difficulties beyond our control in order to pre-register please print out the registration form, fill it out in full, make check(s) payable to Ed Brizzolara and send it to:
Punta Gorda Fl. 33983
The schedule is as follows:
June1, 20018 to June 30, 2018 is $60.00 for the first 2 events and $5.00 for each additional event
July 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018 is $65.00 for the first 2 events and $5.00 for each additional event
August 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018 is $70.00 for the first 2 events and $5.00 for each additional event
We will looking at the post mark on the envelope to make sure you registered in the correct month and for the correct amount.
You can also register the day of the tournament on Saturday, September 8, 2018 at the door for $80.00 for the first 2 events and $5.00 for each additional event (CASH ONLY)
If you have have any questions or you have a group of 15 or more please call 941-391-6688 for information and/or group pricing!!!
Again, we apologize for any convenience and we look forward to seeing you all at the SW Martial Arts Open Tournament in September!!!
Competitors Pre-Registration Fee & Deadline Calendar
|First Two-2 Events||Additional Events|
|Aug 01-Aug 31||$70||$5|
Holiday Inn Express
941-764-0056 ask for Tracie
Chris Brucci 941-627--5600
If you prefer registering by mail:
- Tournament Registration is required for all Competitors.
- Your first two events are included with your Tournament Registration. Check all the events in which you would like to participate.
- Additional events are $5.00 per event on top of your two events that are included with your Tournament Registration.
- If you are participating in a breaking event, and would like to purchase materials, please fill out the Materials Order Form in addition to the Registration Form. Deadline for ordering materials is August 22nd, 2018.
- Wood: $2.50/each and Blocks: $3.00/each
Below are fillable online forms. You can type in your information and then print out the form to send by mail, along with your check or money order, to the address on the registration form.
For parents, fans and family looking to watch and support the competitors during the tournament on Saturday, you can purchase tickets during online registration. Each spectator ticket price is $7 when registering online. The price increases to $10 at the door the day of the tournament.