What? Southwest Florida Martial Arts Open Tournament
When? 10th Annual and September 10, 2022
Where? Holy Trinity Church – 24411 Rampart Blvd. Port Charlotte, FL 33980
Time: Registration Opens at 8:30-9:55 AM / Tournament Starts Promptly at 10 AM
Punta Gorda Fl. 33983
The schedule is as follows:
July 1, 2022, to July 31, 2022, is $70.00 for the first 2 events and $10.00 for each additional event
August 1, 2022, to August 31, 2022, is $75.00 for the first 2 events and $10.00 for each additional event
We will be looking at the postmark on the envelope to make sure you registered in the correct month and for the correct amount.
You can also register the day of the tournament on September 10, 2022, at the door for $85.00 for the first 2 events and $10.00 for each additional event (CASH ONLY)
If you have any questions or you have a group of 15 or more please call 941-391-6688 for information and/or group pricing!!!
Competitors Pre-Registration Fee & Deadline Calendar
|First Two-2 Events||Additional Events|
|Jul 01-Jul 31||$70||$10|
|Aug 01-Aug 31||$75||$10|
Holiday Inn Express
941-764-0056 ask for Tracie
If you prefer registering by mail:
- Tournament Registration is required for all Competitors.
- Your first two events are included with your Tournament Registration. Check all the events in which you would like to participate.
- Additional events are $10.00 per event on top of your two events that are included with your Tournament Registration.
- If you are participating in a breaking event, and would like to purchase materials, please fill out the Materials Order Form in addition to the Registration Form. Deadline for ordering materials is August 27th, 2021.
- Wood: $2.50/each and Blocks: $3.00/each
Below are forms you can type in your information and then print out the form to send by mail, along with your check or money order, to the address on the registration form.
For parents, fans, and family looking to watch and support the competitors during the tournament on Saturday, you can purchase tickets during online registration. Each spectator ticket price is $7 when registering online. The price increases to $10 at the door the day of the tournament.